The theme of Day of the Girl 2018 is «Celebrating Women & Girls Who Speak Up.»
Through personal stories, lessons learned, and words of encouragement from our panel of women speakers, we want to ignite the next generation of leaders and inspire all people to aim high, break through barriers, pursue their dreams and speak up for what is right and just.
Since 2012, 11 October has been marked as the International Day of the Girl by the United Nations. The day aims to highlight and address the needs and challenges girls face, while promoting girls' empowerment and the fulfillment of their human rights.
• Free and open to all. (All ages welcome!) Please RSVP via Eventbrite at http://bit.ly/2018DayoftheGirl
• Location: Cincinnati Art Museum, 5:30 — 7 p.m.
5:30 — 6 p.m. Welcome Reception
6 p.m. Program Begins
• Bleuzette Marshall, Vice President for Equity & Inclusion, University of Cincinnati
• Leslie Mowry, retired, P&G
• Maria Ahmed Munir, co-founder and COO, Harmony Medical Weight Loss Center, and co-founder, Southwest Ohio Stem Cell Center
• Community Partner: Commission on Women and Girls
• Host Partner: Cincinnati Art Museum and
• Corporate sponsors: Tempoe & Axcess Financial
Spread the message #dayofthegirl